The Vestibule is a visual novel about the chance encounters made by the main character, Gale, on a voyage by train for the holidays. By interacting with the other passengers on the train, you can help them or hinder them from making realizations about themselves. And maybe, in the process, you can learn something about yourself, too.
Update 1.2 - Can now take a screenshot an upload it to Twitter and now it is much quicker to change line settings!
LaserDoodle's only objective is to be creative and create anything you can possibly think of in 3D space only with lasers/lines. You have 8 color options, can change the laser length, and change the width of the lasers.
I discovered the basic gameplay on accident while making another game and thought this would be great to just have a game on the Ouya since my other game will take longer. If you guys like it, let me know @iSlandFace on twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org and I will continue work on it.
I have many plans for this game including saving, sharing, multiplayer, social network integration, objective based gameplay, and more.
"The Inter-Continental Brink of Madness" is a 2-4 player turn-based strategy board-like game that takes place in the not-too-distant future. The players are world leaders who are led by the inner cirlces of their societies to declare war on each other. So, they'd like nothing more than to control the other player nations. The goal of the game is not world domination, but just to dominate the other players.
You can engage in diplomacy, trade, building and conventional and nuclear warfare.
This game makes use of the touchpad in gameplay, and can be played in "hotseat mode" (1 controller, multiple players).
If you have comments, suggestions or bug reports, feel free to email the developer at email@example.com.
NEW in version 1.3.2: Slowed down O-button quick scroll when fighting a battle so attacker can retreat. Shows misses. Sound.
Unleash your imagination and craft your own world with this awesome retro 8-bit world builder game! The Sandbox is a world building and crafting game based on pixel art 8-bit games from the 80s and 90s -- create a universe or destroy it -- the only limitations on what you can do in this game come from your own mind! This classic video game lets you use basic building blocks like stone, water and soil to build and craft your own world. You can then add mud and sand to start vegetation growing. Finally, add in people, plants and animals and watch what happens next! The more you play this mosaic game, the more access you’ll gain to complex elements such as non-organic elements like light bulbs, metal and famous buildings. This classic game allows you to populate your universe with creations both technological and natural for hours of “god like” fun. The Sandbox is an entire universe in the palm of your hand.
What the press says:
The Sandbox is a fantastically inventive mobile game that encourages players to create entire worlds and works of art!" ~Cult Of Mac
"It’s kind of hard to get bored with so many toys to play with.” ~4.5/5 from 148Apps
“The Sandbox straddles the line between game and art project, rewarding players for creativity while giving them near-infinite possibilities.” ~4/5 from TouchArcade
• Best World Building Games (iTunes)
• Best Games of 2012 and 2013! (iTunes)
• Top Games -- If You Like Minecraft (iTunes)
The Sandbox features:
• Over 130 elements you can combine for different physical effects
• A classic/retro 8-bit interface
• Easy to understand tutorials get you started building worlds
• 10 Individual Campaigns: Initial Story, Alien invasion, Contraptions, Pixel Art, User-Created, Robocalypse, Zombie Attack, Lonely Human, Lasers & Pipes and Music
• Compose your own chiptune melodies you can play in-game. You may choose the following instruments: Note, Guitar, Bass, Trumpet and Drums
• Add advanced elements to your worlds:
• Vehicles -- Cars, tanks and Lunar lander are all available for your use within your world!
• Contraptions -- LEDs, conveyor belts, lasers, pipes and multiple sensors are all available to bring your world into the age of technology!
• Bring life to your worlds: Add humans and use Magic Job Powders to turn them into miners, builders, hunters, woodcutters or… ZOMBIES!
• Zombies -- Turn your mild-mannered human into a brain eating beast that wreaks havoc on your world!
• Robots -- Have robots taken over your world? You better obey your metal masters, puny human animals!
• Add dinosaurs and protect them from extinction (or, recreate the BIG BANG and wipe them from the face of the Earth - the choice is yours!)
• Add animals, fish and fireflies to your worlds and watch as their behavior creates “natural drama” that rivals any reality TV show!
• Lions eat humans (!!) and prowl through the African Savannah Ecosystem
• Flamingos fly in group formation, adding color to your sky, eating your fish
• Check out the rest of the amazing natural drama of the African Savannah Ecosystem… Change your human into something new and exciting with a NEW magic powder!
• Use our decorations and add awesome real-life wonders to your landscapes: The Eiffel Tower, a crashed UFO, the pyramids, futuristic buildings and a giant robot are all available at your fingertips!
• Use TNT or C4 to wreak havoc with powerful explosions or light up your sky with meteors and fireworks
Share your creations with the world:
• Share your worlds on Facebook
• Share your favorite universe in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
• Search the gallery to see the creations of other players (500,000 worlds and climbing!)
• Rate other players’ worlds and add in your own elements to give them a surprise effect
Are you stuck on a level and need help?
Check the forums: http://forum.thesandboxgame.com
★ FOLLOW US ★