The Vestibule is a visual novel about the chance encounters made by the main character, Gale, on a voyage by train for the holidays. By interacting with the other passengers on the train, you can help them or hinder them from making realizations about themselves. And maybe, in the process, you can learn something about yourself, too.
Unleash your imagination and craft your own world with this awesome retro 8-bit world builder game! The Sandbox is a world building and crafting game based on pixel art 8-bit games from the 80s and 90s -- create a universe or destroy it -- the only limitations on what you can do in this game come from your own mind! This classic video game lets you use basic building blocks like stone, water and soil to build and craft your own world. You can then add mud and sand to start vegetation growing. Finally, add in people, plants and animals and watch what happens next! The more you play this mosaic game, the more access you’ll gain to complex elements such as non-organic elements like light bulbs, metal and famous buildings. This classic game allows you to populate your universe with creations both technological and natural for hours of “god like” fun. The Sandbox is an entire universe in the palm of your hand.
What the press says:
The Sandbox is a fantastically inventive mobile game that encourages players to create entire worlds and works of art!" ~Cult Of Mac
"It’s kind of hard to get bored with so many toys to play with.” ~4.5/5 from 148Apps
“The Sandbox straddles the line between game and art project, rewarding players for creativity while giving them near-infinite possibilities.” ~4/5 from TouchArcade
• Best World Building Games (iTunes)
• Best Games of 2012 and 2013! (iTunes)
• Top Games -- If You Like Minecraft (iTunes)
The Sandbox features:
• Over 130 elements you can combine for different physical effects
• A classic/retro 8-bit interface
• Easy to understand tutorials get you started building worlds
• 10 Individual Campaigns: Initial Story, Alien invasion, Contraptions, Pixel Art, User-Created, Robocalypse, Zombie Attack, Lonely Human, Lasers & Pipes and Music
• Compose your own chiptune melodies you can play in-game. You may choose the following instruments: Note, Guitar, Bass, Trumpet and Drums
• Add advanced elements to your worlds:
• Vehicles -- Cars, tanks and Lunar lander are all available for your use within your world!
• Contraptions -- LEDs, conveyor belts, lasers, pipes and multiple sensors are all available to bring your world into the age of technology!
• Bring life to your worlds: Add humans and use Magic Job Powders to turn them into miners, builders, hunters, woodcutters or… ZOMBIES!
• Zombies -- Turn your mild-mannered human into a brain eating beast that wreaks havoc on your world!
• Robots -- Have robots taken over your world? You better obey your metal masters, puny human animals!
• Add dinosaurs and protect them from extinction (or, recreate the BIG BANG and wipe them from the face of the Earth - the choice is yours!)
• Add animals, fish and fireflies to your worlds and watch as their behavior creates “natural drama” that rivals any reality TV show!
• Lions eat humans (!!) and prowl through the African Savannah Ecosystem
• Flamingos fly in group formation, adding color to your sky, eating your fish
• Check out the rest of the amazing natural drama of the African Savannah Ecosystem… Change your human into something new and exciting with a NEW magic powder!
• Use our decorations and add awesome real-life wonders to your landscapes: The Eiffel Tower, a crashed UFO, the pyramids, futuristic buildings and a giant robot are all available at your fingertips!
• Use TNT or C4 to wreak havoc with powerful explosions or light up your sky with meteors and fireworks
Share your creations with the world:
• Share your worlds on Facebook
• Share your favorite universe in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
• Search the gallery to see the creations of other players (500,000 worlds and climbing!)
• Rate other players’ worlds and add in your own elements to give them a surprise effect
Are you stuck on a level and need help?
Check the forums: http://forum.thesandboxgame.com
★ FOLLOW US ★
Enjoy a classic holiday fire log experience on your OUYA with a unique and extreme twist. Transition between several extreme camera views. Add more, and more, and more logs for extreme fire! Top it off with lighter fluid for the ultimate extreeeeme holiday blaze!
Would you like a game that you can just pick up and play without a reading a manual?
How about something that you can play over and over with a different gameplay experience each time?
...Or maybe you've just been waiting to feel that awesome adrenaline rush as your racing down a spiraling tunnel?
Well, the wait is over. With deliciously smooth graphics and intuitive pick-up-and-play controls, now you can experience the fastest game ever made, now available on OUYA!